Join now

Theatre this Weekend! (Minneapolis)

Dear Friends,

I would like to invite you to a special staged reading of the play "Cloudlands."

Cloudlands is a mesmerizing musical drama that transforms the many faces of love–innocent to forbidden– from a chamber musical about adolescent alienation, parental failings, and a yearning for “home,” to a tragedy of epic proportions. Haunting and gorgeous melodies propel this tale of a depressed, suicidal teen toward divinely preordained doom. Cloudlands premiered at South Coast Repertory in Protected content .

Book and Lyrics by Octavio Solis, Music and Lyrics by Adam Gwon
Directed by Mark Valdez

Staged readings of Cloudlands will take place on:

Friday, March 14 at 7:30 pm (Special pre-show VIP party at 6:00 pm with Latino Advisory Council!!! - networking, drinks and light appetizers!)

Sunday, March 16 at 1:00 pm.

To receive your no cost tickets through Mixed Blood's Radical Hospitality Program to these staged readings, simply RSVP to Protected content by Thursday, March 13 at 4:00 pm or call 612.338.6131. Let Faby know that you are a guest of the Latino Advisory Council, the number of tickets you are reserving and your name, address and email address!

Please note, unlike our recent production of "The Sun Serpent" this production is recommended for a more mature audience (high-school age plus). This is also a English language production (unlike The Sun Serpent which was bilingual) about a multicultural family facing issues that all families and all cultures face.

We hope you will be able to join us and share feedback as Mixed Blood may consider this for a full future mainstage production,

PS: Please Note: The Sun Serpent runs through March 22 and you can still get your no cost Radical Hospitality Tickets! View remaining production dates online at Protected content and then call or email Faby to reserve your tickets! Remember all tickets are FREE through Radical Hospitality and the Latino Advisory Council so please take the opportunity to see this BEAUTIFUL PLAY about the Mexican Conquista!

It's great for kids ages 5 plus!! Seriously, I saw it on Saturday and the reaction of my friend's kids in the front row made the entire audience have more fun!!!

Abrazos,
Shannon

Minneapolis Forum

Our Global Partners