Join now

A company in Monaco in exchange of a car... (Monte Carlo)

This is an unusual deal but a very profitable one, for any kind of entrepreneur wishing to establish or expand a business in Monaco. I'm from Monaco and I'm 32 yo. I am recently unemployed and without car since my employer's company was liquidated 1 month ago.

I was in charge previously of a thirty of projects of business creation/buy-out in France and in Monaco, for French, Italian and Monegasque clients.

I am very skillful and I have the abilities to perform the input of six experts since nearly 10 years : accounting, business law, finance, real estate, labor law & e-business.

I offer you through my experience and my relationships in Monaco, to set up/purchase a business in the Principality, and make you enjoy the significant advantages offered by the Monaco's Government in exchange of a car ! (I am open to any other deal).

This is a reliable proposal, which could make you join the exclusive club of entrepreneurs of Monaco, save a lot of time and subsequently money ...

Feel free to meet me and requesting me my references and my CV, I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

R. Maillet