Join now

A company in Monaco in exchange of a car... (Monte Carlo)

Hello,

This is an unusual deal but a very profitable one, for any kind of entrepreneur wishing to establish or expand a business in Monaco. I'm from Monaco and I'm 32 yo. I am recently unemployed and without car since my employer's company was liquidated 1 month ago.

I was in charge previously of a thirty of projects of business creation/buy-out in France and in Monaco, for French, Italian and Monegasque clients.

I am very skillful and I have the abilities to perform the input of six experts since nearly 10 years : accounting, business law, finance, real estate, labor law & e-business.

I offer you through my experience and my relationships in Monaco, to set up/purchase a business in the Principality, and make you enjoy the significant advantages offered by the Monaco's Government in exchange of a car ! (I am open to any other deal).

This is a reliable proposal, which could make you join the exclusive club of entrepreneurs of Monaco, save a lot of time and subsequently money ...

Feel free to meet me and requesting me my references and my CV, I remain at your disposal for any further information.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,

R. Maillet

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Monte Carlo Forum