Join now

Ambassador/mutually benefitting partnership (Monte Carlo)

Views

I am a professional cyclist with the Orica-AIS professional women's cycling team with the long term goal of Rio Olympic games in Protected content . I am based in Monaco where I train during the season and race predominantly throughout Europe but also in other parts of the world. I am looking for sponsorship opportunities from businesses or major companies who are looking for an Ambassador for their company to help promote their business or products on a global platform and gain exposure through a partnership with a professional athlete and in return can offer financial benefits.

There is a wide array of opportunities that can come within this type of partnership and the possibility of big returns if the right marketing and strategies are implemented. Women's cycling is still a small sport compared to the men's but it is at the point where it is starting to generate a much larger following and is ready to take off. Me personally with wins and strong results in a number of major races including a stage win at the Women's Giro d'Italia and a world cup podium, a young rider improving every year. I feel I am marketable and become well established in the sport of women's cycling with already a good following through social media mediums and my personal website.

If you are interested in talking about possible opportunities or can offer financial advice to help me earn better money I would love to meet or the possibility of job opportunities that can work in with my sporting career.

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Monte Carlo Forum