Join now

Ambassador/mutually benefitting partnership (Monte Carlo)

I am a professional cyclist with the Orica-AIS professional women's cycling team with the long term goal of Rio Olympic games in Protected content . I am based in Monaco where I train during the season and race predominantly throughout Europe but also in other parts of the world. I am looking for sponsorship opportunities from businesses or major companies who are looking for an Ambassador for their company to help promote their business or products on a global platform and gain exposure through a partnership with a professional athlete and in return can offer financial benefits.

There is a wide array of opportunities that can come within this type of partnership and the possibility of big returns if the right marketing and strategies are implemented. Women's cycling is still a small sport compared to the men's but it is at the point where it is starting to generate a much larger following and is ready to take off. Me personally with wins and strong results in a number of major races including a stage win at the Women's Giro d'Italia and a world cup podium, a young rider improving every year. I feel I am marketable and become well established in the sport of women's cycling with already a good following through social media mediums and my personal website.

If you are interested in talking about possible opportunities or can offer financial advice to help me earn better money I would love to meet or the possibility of job opportunities that can work in with my sporting career.