Join now

Charter/Technical/Marketing/QHSE Assistant (Monte Carlo)

Hello everyone,

I am a Physics graduate from UCL (University College London), I speak several languages, living in Beausoleil since Protected content working at a Ship Management Company in Monaco.
I am involved in the Quality, Health, Safety, Environment and Security department, and in Technical Operations. Recently promoted to CSO (Company Security Officer). Taking pride in my spirit of creativity and independence, I also introduced and am managing some new marketing ideas for the company which increased company followers by 60% in 5 months.

Due to fall of the iron ore price however and depression of the respective market, the company will be unfortunately ceasing operations.

I would therefore like to take this opportunity to transfer to the more glamorous industry of yachting - as initially planned 2 years ago when attending the Monaco Yacht Show alongside Camper & Nicholsons.
I am sharp, independent and thrive under pressure. Having studied Physics, I have also acquired a high level of problem solving and data analysis skills, and always produce high quality work with evident results.

I believe I would be a great asset to any yachting company in Monaco, preferably in the chartering or marketing departments.
However, in the case that there exists no availability in these departments or in this industry, due to my diversity of current work responsibilities, knowledge and strong multi-tasking ability, I am flexible and confident that I can fulfill any other role you may also have available!

Thanks for taking the time to read my message and please don't hesitate to request my CV.

Kind regards,
Tina Lyberaki

LinkedIn: Tina Lyberaki

Monte Carlo Forum