Head of Sponsorship & Events (Monaco) (Monte Carlo)
In line with our growth plan, we are looking to hire a competent Head of Sponsorship and Events to plan and organize our local and European events. This is a key position reporting directly to the Managing Director. The ideal candidate is someone with the organizational skills required to not leave anything about an event to chance, and who has fresh ideas and understands marketing and promotion techniques. Above all, you should be able to find and bring new start ups, sponsors and mentors and plan and manage events that will make an impact to a target audience and ensure they are successful and cost-effective.
- Plan our yearly VROOM Summit and multiple VROOM Caravan events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Source and negotiate with sponsors, startups, investors, and suppliers
- Research competitive landscape of technology sectors in which we operate and have interest in and source start ups
- Pitch VROOM to, and manage relations with start ups, sponsors, investors, mentors, industry advisors and founders of tech companies
- Lead promotional activities
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success
- Liaise with journalists and start up writers
- Analyse event’s success and prepare reports
- Excellent communication, negotiation and organisational skills
- Knowledge of KPI’s and marketing techniques for events
- Good understanding of IT markets, the players, technology and industry trends.
- High attention to detail, customer-service oriented, a problem-solver
- Cultural fit : “can do” attitude, honesty, integrity, humility, high intellect, ambition, drive
Please email your CV to Protected content