Join now

Help Larry find a job in Monaco (Monte Carlo)

Views

Hello all, I'am muti talented and educated in many things. I'am open to many things My Resume:

Larry A. Bridglal
# 33 Wordsworth St,
Boston, MA Protected content .
Ph.: Protected content
Email: Protected content

Chief Executive Officer

Executive Summary:

Protected content have been employed in the financial sector from Protected content 2009, in financial sales, and in that time I have
Protected content to not only sell a product but also to incorporate the sales corporate culture with strategic marketing
Protected content . In my new career in the retail banking industry I’ve have quickly come to realize and it was also
Protected content to me that not everyone that walks through the door will buy something or open a new account or
Protected content . Although in my new role as a banker was mostly spent learning the financial sector and how it all works in
Protected content real world for the consumer. I was told and it was a requirement in order for me to accomplish my position
Protected content sales goals that it has come to be the expectation of me to not only cultivate new business relationships
Protected content the inside customer base; but also to look to reaches of the outside business community and prospect for
Protected content and even existing business and clients to sell and upsell to.
Protected content my role as a Banker, I have been taught to not only sell but also to incorporate my business skills that
Protected content I acquired over a seven year period. I have attended multiple rigorous training courses in developing my
Protected content skills. And also for self-development. My Development and Professional skills consist of a learning
Protected content of Business development in the banking and financial sector that structured and incorporated,
Protected content services, sales and marketing techniques, credit and loan applications to incorporate the sales and
Protected content satisfaction process in both private and business structure; also account set up and management. In my
Protected content I have set up and managed many corporate accounts that ranged from Five hundred thousand to 1hunderd
Protected content . I am also a person that can be resourceful towards my business colleagues and to facilitate any
Protected content and challenging need of the work or business environment. Protected content

Objective:

To provide and serve all customers, business associates, partners with the best quality service and to maximize all of my knowledge
Protected content talents to fully sell all of the company products and services; also to gain maximum profit whiles satisfying
Protected content needs and the company’s objective’s.

Skills:

Customer Relationship Management, Brand Marketing, Professional Sales Skills, B2B outside Sales Skills, Government Protected content
Contract / Project Management Experience, Project Management, Financial Banking Duties, Financial Sales Business &
Protected content , B2B & B2C Web and online Marketing, Business planning, Business Development, International Marketing,
Protected content Development outside Sales, New Sales and Business Development Growth.

Protected content resources management
Protected content Employees in all of my positions from hiring to performance management and sales training, coaching and mentoring.

Protected content development
Protected content all of my positions I was responsible for all sales activities from inside sales contacting and setting up appointments with the customer
Protected content Evaluate and sell the company products and services to achieve all sales quotas.

Protected content account management
Protected content have and was personally responsible for setting up all accounts for businesses and managing client funds in the millions.

Protected content and advertising
I have been personally responsible for managing and marketing of all company products by means of Internet, marketing materials, Verbal speaking & lectures, presentations of company marketing objectives.

Current Employment:

Protected content Owner & CEO, USA Wholesalers Direct Inc.

Protected content a company that buys, manufactures and sells, Distributes globally, provides building and construction services for a wide range
Of projects ranging from construction to consumer goods, machinery, vehicles, clothing, and food. Manages all global distribution of the company & manages all projects, marketing and sales, development and underwrites all contracts currently held by the company. Also manages remote employees globally and consulting firms that market and sell all of USA Wholesalers Direct Inc. product and services.

Banking Employment:

• RBS Citizens Bank, Banker / Financial Sales & Customer Service Professional. # Protected content Ave, Needham Heights MA Protected content , (Jan Protected content Sep Protected content .
Assist the branch manager in the opening and closing of the branch and day to day operations, Actively sell and cross sell all deposit and loan products, assist customers in their every day banking, utilize cold calling to actively acquire new clients to the bank & also to up sell to the existing customer base, participated in on sites to business and campuses, actively visited business out of the branch to solicit new business, made referrals to the appropriate bank associate for investment and mortgage loan needs.

• Boston Private Bank & Trust Company, Client Service Representative, Financial Sales & Customer service Professional. Ten Post Office Square, Boston MA Protected content , (Nov Protected content Protected content .
Assisted the branch manager in all day to day deposit account operations, opening of new accounts, account maintenance, assisted the senior sales department with account custodial services, Assisted the sales team with prospecting for new accounts and business by mail and calling, acted as a back up teller when needed, assisted with administrative duties as needed, made referrals to the appropriate bank associate for investment and mortgage loan needs, was responsible for stocking the ATM and balancing at the end of day.

• RBS Citizens Bank, In Store Branch, Banker / Financial Sales & Customer service Professional. #235 Old Connecticut Path, Framingham MA Protected content , (Jan Protected content Nov Protected content .
Assisted the branch manager and other staff with the day to day opening and branch operations dealing with receiving the vault cash, assisted in all sales activities to which was assigned according with the branch sales goals, actively prospected in the local business district for new business and to up sell, assisted customer with their everyday banking, selling the bank’s deposit and loan products, made referrals to the appropriate bank associate for investment and mortgage loan needs.
Protected content

• Sovereign Bank, Senior Personal Banking Representative, Financial Sales & Customer Service Professional. Central Square Cambridge (Jan Protected content Dec Protected content .
Acted as assistant manager in all everyday bank operations involving opening and closing of the branch, Actively sold bank deposit and loan products, participated in all sales activities involving cold calling on sites and visiting business in the area to sell bank business products, made referrals to the appropriate bank associate for investment and mortgage loan needs, was responsible for maintaining the safe deposit vault, supervised tellers and assisted in every day balancing and auditing of cash, assisted in the stocking of the ATM machines and everyday balancing.
Protected content

 Specialized Training In Retail Banking:

Protected content
• Customer Service Professional Expert CRR
CRR Customer Service Professional Foundation, CRR Customer Experience Process Relationship Building Path, CRR Customer Relationship Review, CRR New Account Opening Individual, Relationship, CRR Account Servicing to Sales, CRR Relationship Building, CRR Managing Solutions and To Do’s, CRR New Account Opening Joint Relationships, CRR Home Borrowing, CRR View/Update Customer Portfolio, CRR Putting the Customer Relationship Review into Action, CRR Assessment.

• In Store Banking Basics
Protected content Operations, In Store Operations, Touch point System and Procedures (Platform), In Store Operations (Teller), In Store Sales Process (Aisle Selling), In Store Sales (Branch Selling), In Store Loans Consumer Loan Products and Procedures.

• Banking Basics 101
Introduction to Work Force Generations, Fundamentals of Banking I & II, Consumer Finance Loans, SIMPLE IRA Basics, Opening and Servicing IRA Accounts, IRA Rollovers, Transfers, and Direct Rollovers, Credit Card Products, Multiple Credit Card Products – The What &
the Why, Credit Card Customer Relationship Review Process.

• Business Banking Deposit Products
Opening and Servicing Business Banking Products and Procedures, sb3 loans, business credit application processing.

• Information Risk Management
Information Risk Management Introduction, Achieving Security Excellence, Information Privacy and Security, Focus on Fraud Prevention, Information Security, Pretext Calling and Identity Theft For Retail Banking.

Education:

• Citizens Bank Training Division, Medford MA, In Store Banking Associates Degree / In Retail Banking (Jan Protected content May Protected content .
• American Computers and Electronics Ltd, Computer training center, Graphic Design (Oct Protected content April Protected content .
• San Fernando Technical Institute, Trinidad, West Indies, Auto Cad, Computer aided drafting pt 1. Protected content .
• High School Diploma / G.E.D - State of Georgia, Dept of Technical and Adult Education. Georgia USA, Protected content .
• Dept of the Army, USA. Computer training in Word processing using prowrite, & introduction to micro Computers using MS Dos 5. Protected content .
• University of the West Indies, Trinidad, W.I., Participated in a six-week course in basic computer literacy and programming Protected content .
• American Real Estate Academy #771 Main St Waltham MA, Completed a 24 hour course for, Professional Preparation for Real Estate
Protected content Examination.(Nov 12th – Protected content .

Affiliations:

• Notary Public. My Commission expires January 13th Protected content .
• GIN Member, (Affiliate) Global Information Network.
• Listed in the Prestigious Strathmore’s Who’s Who Executive Registry as a Top Executive of the year Protected content .

Protected content

Monte Carlo Forum