Join now

Liberate Monaco! (Monte Carlo)

Hello Friends. You are all invited to join me at a fun party on Tuesday, 3 September. I will be talking about my new novel, TIME FALL, and we will celebrate the anniverary of the Liberation of Monaco. Details below. Hope to see you all at the famous Castelroc Restaurant next to the Prince's Palace on the "Rocher de Monaco" !

Liberate Monaco!

NETWORKING COCKTAIL
Tuesday, September 3, 18h Protected content

MonacoUSA will commemorate the Protected content of Monaco at its September 3 NETWORKING HAPPY HOUR and will welcome special guest Timothy Ashby, author of the novel TIME FALL which propels World War II soldiers into the 21sth century. The HAPPY HOUR will be held Tuesday, September Protected content at the famous Castelroc Restaurant next to the Prince's Palace on the "Rocher de Monaco" .

MonacoUSA members will also be joined on Tuesday by members of the COMITE DE COMMEMORATION D'EPOQUE who each year plan various events along the coast to honor the American GIs and the French Resistance soldiers who fought and died to free the region. Plan on some great music and visuals from the Protected content and guests are invited to wear military uniforms or 40's clothing to add to the ambiance

Monte Carlo Forum

Our Global Partners