Join now

Master Key System talk in MC at the end of May (Monte Carlo)

Views

Bonjour tutti! :)

If anyone is interested in attending a talk about / presentation of the Master Key System in MC towards the end of May, please let me know. The Master Key System is one of the books "The Secret" is based on, and features heavily in Rhonda Byrne's second book, "The Power".

I will be explaining how the creative process works, and how the mental and the spiritual side are connected, and, most importantly, how we can tape into our infinite powers in order to make our dreams come true.

If anyone of you has suggestions for a suitable venue, and perhaps even an event organiser, I'd be very grateful to hear from you.

More about the subject on Protected content , and some English language videos (albeit a bit dated) on my YT channel, Protected content .

Looking forward to hearing from you, but am also happy to answer any questions you may have.

Helmar

PS: Please note: this is practical spirituality, with a scientific (logical) background. That makes it very easy to understand and implement in your life. It's non-confessional, for pretty much all ages, life situations and income groups.

Monte Carlo Forum

Our Global Partners