Join now

Can anybody help me? (Monterrey)

Hola!
I'm looking to move to Monterrey to live and work on a permanent basis, and I wondered if anyone could offer any help/advice on finding work/obtaining a visa?

I lived in Monterrey as an exchange student for 18 months and loved it. I met a girl over there, and now I've finished my degree I'm looking to move back permanently.

I'm British and currently living in Manchester, I have a degree in Marketing & International Business but will obviously consider ANY & ALL possible work in Monterrey that will allow me move there and keep myself. Unfortunately at present my Spanish is shaky to say the least.

I understand in order to obtain a working visa it is necessary to have a firm job offer in place; easier said than done when living on the other side of the world, but I'm trying my best to make it happen.

If anyone has any suggestions with regards to companies currently recruiting, contacts I could get in touch with, visa information or anything that might help, please don't hesitate to contact me. Also if anyone would like more information regarding my work experience and qualifications I'd be more than happy to supply a CV and any additional info you might require.

Thanks in advance.
Ben

Monterrey Forum

Our Global Partners