Join now

Beautiful house for rent next to the beach! (Montevideo)

Hello everybody, my name is Donald Young and I am renting my house in El Pinar, Ciudad de la Costa, Uruguay.
It is a beautiful neibourhood just 15 minutes driving from Montevideo.

It has two large bedrooms with an awesome backyard full of trees and plants, it is ideal who people who wants to rest and be next to the beach. There is also a huge barbecue place to have a nice typical uruguayan "asado", with a large dinning table for twelve people.

Maximum capacity of the house is four adults and two children. Total six people.

Remember it has all included, you do not need to bring anything but youselves and a swim bath! Pets are allowed.

It is available to rent on a weekly or monthly basis, please let me know the dates you would like to stay and I will send you a quote right away!

The price depends on the amount of days you would like to stay, but it would be something between Protected content dollars per day. I can have special prices for family groups and if you want to stay for two weeks or more I can also have a special price for you.

Those who are looking for a nice place to stay with all amenities please give me a shout and I will be happy to send you more information.
My cell phone is Protected content my email Protected content

Thank you community!