A dear friend of mine is planning to go to uruguay soon for a couple of months. I have some questions about the trip he's going to make because i am worried about his whereabouts. He likes to travel the country by rental-car bringing tent and camping gear because we were shocked by the prices found on websites according accomandation and food.
- Is it a good idea to travel in a tent during november/december?
- Are there any suggestions to travel in Uruguay on a low budget,.....maybe you have some sites of cheap alternatives besides camping?
- Is it possible to travel in Uruguay during November/December without any reservations?
- How much would it cost to rent a car without reservation for a month?
- Is it possible to rent a room in small villages without expensive booking sites?
- What about Cabo Polonio,......and are there more places like that ?