Join now

Need a hand to find the perfect pad fpr you in MVD (Montevideo)

To all of you that are out there trying to get their head around where is the best spot to live is it Pocitos, Centro, Carrasco, Malvin or Buceo? There is never the perfect nor the same answer which is why we would like to help so you find the best fit for you, either long term rents, short term, or purchasing. My Danish husband ex General Manager of Maersk, and I an architect form New York have fallen in love with Montevideo, and have extended our stay to a decade. We have quality of life for our 10 year old daughter. We also have fallen in love with the Heritage Quarters of Montevideo and have dedicated the last five years to restoring this unique peninsula surrounded by water. We have built up a real estate company in order to assist our clients find the perfect place for their stay and as an architect I assure to do spot checks to asses the maintenance of the property to assure a happy stay. If you need any help do not hesitate to contact us we are Urban Heritage you can find us on our webpage, and facebook, our contact number is Protected content
We are albotross members of Inter Nations and have been member for two years.
Best Wishes
Olenka & Jesper

Montevideo Forum