Sales Position - Native Spanish level is a must (Montevideo)
Sales Coordinator EF Education First – Full time
As a Sales Coordinator you will join the Uruguay Sales team for the sales, promotion and organization of our language and academic courses abroad. You will operate in a truly international environment and a young and dynamic team.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Sell our language & study programs and destinations
• Take full ownership of direct sales
• Reach and exceed sales targets
• Process and qualify leads through telemarketing
• Achieve excellent customer service and support proactively responding to client queries and advising customers on EF programs.
• Give presentations to potential clients in various locations in Uruguay
• Presence at fairs on various locations in Uruguay
• Administrative tasks. Manage the booking process for each student
• Being a contact person for our clients, before, during and after their study abroad with EF
• Bachelor's degree
• Native level of Spanish
• Sales oriented and target driven
• International experience (study/work)
• Proactive and able to work independently
• Fluency in English
• Positive attitude and great team spirit
• Goes the extra mile
• Strong communication skills
• Outgoing and friendly personality
If interested please send cover letter and CV to: Protected content
We are 35,000 staff, faculty and teachers, working in Protected content and schools across 52 countries. While we continue to grow, we strive to stay small so as to ensure agility, smart thinking and a fun place to work. For the past 50 years, EF has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.
Located across the globe, our language centers for youth, adults and professionals combine the best of traditional, in-school teaching with innovative language-learning technology. We offer intensive language instruction abroad in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Chinese. Courses run from 2 to 52 weeks for students traveling independently or in escorted groups of all levels and abilities. Classes take place in our international language centers in one of 16 countries and offer the very best locations and accommodation whether in local host family or in a student residence.