Join now

I need an accountant or lawyer (Montpellier)

Hope I'm asking this question in the right place. I need to get in touch with an accountant or lawyer in the Montpellier or Nimes areas who specialises in tax returns and law to help me with my first (complicated) tax return in France. I have visited three "Expert Comptables" and they have all informed me that they only do work for business and not for individuals. All three have told me I need a tax lawyer to do my return ??? Many thanks in advance for any help and/or advice you can send my way. Russ.

Montpellier Forum