Join now

In need of work ASAP (Montpellier)

Hi I know this is a long shot; I have been in Montpellier since November Protected content , I am looking for work so I don't have to move back to the UK at the end of October. I recently obtained my TEFL certificate at The Language House back in June and was teaching a student privately but unfortunately it was only for 4 weeks as he had to move back to Burma. I have been searching work here ferociously for around 10 months now. I haven't been able to obtain anything other than what i stated above. This is due to the fact that my French language is still at an A1 Level, I am how ever fully qualified for roles in hospitality, Child Care, Bar man and even IT support. If you have any news on a position in any of these fields for an english speaker or have a position and would like a copy of either my English or French resume please contact me on either:
Protected content or call me on; Protected content
I REALLY want to stay in this city as my fiancé is currently studying at UM2 for 3 years and is also my French teacher. I really dont feel like living without my loved one and I have the dedication and drive to prove it.
Thanks in advanced.
Sam.

Montpellier Forum