Join now
Log in Join

Australian seeking International Tax Accountant (Montréal)


I am an Australian Citizen living in Canada and waiting for my PR. I have to lodge my tax return for Protected content 2012. I worked half the year in Canada in Protected content also have an investment property. I worked full Protected content Canada but have rental income and losses in Australia. Would any Aussies out there have any knowledge on taxes in this situation or know of any good tax accountants here in Montreal who can help me out?


Montréal Forum