The project has been completed and we were able to surpass our hiring goals!!
Thank you everyone here who called or shared the posting, it was a pleasure collaborating with you!
------------------------------------------------------------ Protected content
To continue my great streak of luck here with the Internations community, I'd like to present the position below! :)
Are you a passionate gamer? Would you like to communicate live with fellow gamers around the globe? We have an opportunity for you!
Our client, an independent game testing company located in the heart of downtown, is looking for 80 Game Support Agents to join their team in downtown Montreal. The person must be at ease in English!
Interviews are ongoing!
Rate: 11,50$ hourly (day shift); 12,50$ hourly (night shift)
Benefits of the position:
- Long term position;
- Stimulating environment;
- Possibilities of advancement;
- Collective Insurance Plan;
- Downtown offices.
Role of the game support agent:
- Offer professional level support to game players;
- Use available tools to investigate and document gamers' questions and comments;
- Record all activity in CRM tool;
- Communicate by email and chatroom with a professional and error-free language;
- Attend training sessions in English;
- Make sure quality levels are respected;
- All related tasks
- Experience in video game play;
- At least one year of experience in Customer Service over the phone;
- Mastery of the English language;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Interest for video games and MMORPG;
- Analytical skills;
- Flexible availabilities for high season gaming periods (weekends and holidays).
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills, please apply directly via our website (recommended) or by email to frishta. Protected content .
**Send your RESUME with a LETTER OF INTEREST outlining your experience in Customer Service and interest for video games.
Visit our website to view all of our offers!