Join now

Internations Dragon Boat team:more paddlers needed (Montréal)

Our Dragon Boat initiation 2 weeks ago was a great success and everybody had fun if post event comments are to be believed.

Protected content

10 of us expressed interest in our 1st session starting Thurday June 14th but we still have room on the boat (one boat = 20 paddlers).

If you are interested, you can still join us tomorrow or the week after (contact Lionel asap - see message below).

Lionel
…………………………………………………………………………………………
Welcome to our new Internations Dragon Paddlers!

A few of us expressed interest to join the new Internations Dragon Boat team which is excellent news.

Date for our 1st training session: every Thursday, 6 weeks in a row from June 14th
Price: 60$ (flat rate for 6 weeks, including pass for dressing room access) - if you miss 1 or 2 practices, this is fine but it will still be 60$!
Minimum required: 10 people
Last day to confirm your participation: Tuesday June 12th (morning)
Trainer for the 1st session: Mélanie

A second session will be offered from Thursday July 26th (7 weeks in a row)
Price for the 2nd session will be announced later on.

As our aim is to make our team grow step by step with new paddlers interested in discovering this sport, we will inform other Internations members on a regular basis that they can join us and try one Thursday with us exceptionally free of charge.
So if you have friends interested, please do not hesitate to inform them on your side that they can try once. They just need to inform me in advance to plan their participation!

As already mentioned during the initiation event, our goal is not to be extreme competitors but to have fun and share common values:

- give 100% of your best, regardless of your initial physical potential
- respect the organisation rules for the team harmony
- share fun and healthy exercise through various additional activities in a recreational spirit
- be open to cultural differences and multi-ethnic environments
- ready for challenges and self-surpassing in view of a common goal

How to register for the 1st session?
As we created a private Facebook group (Internations Dragon Boat), you will need to:
- invite me as a Facebook friend and mention your interest for Dragon Boat in the invitation.
This is my profile: Protected content
- I will then add you in the Internations Dragon Boat Facebook group
- once you are in the Facebook group, your registration will be automatically taken into account
- please bring cash on Thursday so that we can book trainers and boats for the first 6 weeks.
Looking forward to seeing you at the bassin, guys and happy to have you on board for this new adventure.

Lionel Lebreton

Montréal Forum

Our Global Partners