Join now

InterNations Parent/Spouse Research Project (Montréal)

Do you have experience with finding an international school for your children? Or a school that accommodates special needs? Do you want to see events that are more family friendly? Did you move abroad for your spouse? If so, please read on.

Hi Everyone,

My name is Andy and I am currently a 4th year undergraduate student at McGill University' Desautels Faculty of Management. Through a connection from our Professor, our class is working on specific consulting projects for InterNations.

My group is focusing on better addressing the needs of parent and spouse expats on InterNations. We are currently looking for qualitative research data like personal testimonials.

I am reaching out to the Montreal Expat community on InterNations for help on this project. We can exchange Q&As through messages or maybe set up an in-person meeting, based on your preference.

Your help would be greatly appreciated as our project will go towards real impact and future actions made by InterNations!

If you need any confirmation or have questions about this project, please feel free to let me know.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,
Andy

Montréal Forum

Our Global Partners