Join now

large 21/2 flat available downtown Montreal (Montréal)

Views

Hellow Everyone;

I am looking for someone to transfer my lease to. The flat I am renting is a beautiful large 2 ½ flat on the 21st floor of a building downtown Montreal, and is 5 minutes walking distance from metro Saint Laurent).

The rent is $880 and includes electricity, heating and water (and fridge and stove). The building has a swimming pool and a sauna, and night security guard, as well as a room that has washing machines and dryers (available on the same floor) and you can access (for free) the gym that is available in the building next door.
It is also in excellent condition as it has recently been renovated. It has a separate bedroom, and a bar kitchen tableludes also stove, fridge. It also includes 3 built in closets.

The flat has a great view overseeing the Saint Laurent River, with a small balcony. It is 10 minutes walking distance from Provigo on Sherbrook Street and Metro groceries found in the La Cite Complex on Parc (which also has pharmacy, shops and canada post among other things).

Some furniture in excellent condition might also be for sale.

The flat will be available as of 7th May Protected content .
Lease is to be renewed in November Protected content .
For those of you who might be interested, please contact me and I can also send you some pictures of it.
Thanks a lot

Montréal Forum