Join now

Large 5 1/2 for March, April and May, Mile-End (Montréal)

Sublet for March, April and May, large 5 ½, Mile-End/Outremont

Beautiful, huge Protected content . ft) 2nd floor apt in a triplex with character; high ceilings, bright and spacious, front and back balcony. 1 double room (bedroom with queen size bed, plus office room), 1 second bedroom (single bed plus desk; or alternatively as exercise room), living room, kitchen, bathroom, huge hallway.

The apt is located on Hutchison corner St-Joseph. Perfect location right next to Laurier Str and its nice boutiques and cafes, right at the bottom of Mount Royal. Everything else is also in very close walking distance (good quality grocery stores, health food stores, drug stores, SAQ liquor store, Boîte Noire video rental, post office, copy shops, banks). A bus at the corner takes you downtown every 5 minutes within no more than 10 minutes.

Perfect for a couple that needs office space or a couple with children.

Fully furnished, very aesthetic zen style. High quality 100% latex mattress. A mix of Ikea style, custom-made furniture, and some beautiful pieces of antique furniture and rugs. There will be no personal clutter of mine.

This is a 3-month rental for March, April, and May.
$ Protected content month including heat, hot water, high-speed Internet, and use of land line telephone.

Please note that this is a low-tech eco-household: No dishwasher, no microwave, no cable TV, and no washer and dryer (but a laundromat is right around the corner; there is also everything you need to do a hand wash at home.)

There is a stereo and a small TV. A desktop PC with a Skype camera is available upon request. There is high-speed Internet. Other amenities include a vacuum cleaner; ironing board and good quality iron, grain mill, a juicer, exercise trampoline, and a compost pick-up service.

I'm looking for friendly, respectful people.

Please advise if you need a special arrangement (e.g., a children's crib, extra bed, microwave, cable TV) and I will try to accommodate you.

No smoking in the apartment; no pets.

Please contact Cathleen at Protected content at Protected content