Join now

Looking for a legal internship/job in Montreal (Montréal)

Hi,

My name is Simona Antonetti and I am Italian.

I am interested in gaining work experience in Montreal in order to advance my International career path in a Canadian working environment. I am fluent in English and I have a proficient level of French which I am currently working to improve on.

I graduated with a J.D. Degree magna cum laude from the University of Turin in September Protected content . Since October Protected content have been working at the law firm "Pavesio e Associati, an independent firm in association with Allen & Overy". In Protected content , I completed the Bar exam in Turin.

I am currently looking for an internship/job in a law firm or in a legal department of a company. However, I am open to different propositions depending on the needs.
I am already applying to the Youth exchange program between Italy and Canada which will allow me to have a temporary work permit.

If you hear anything helpful for me, even to offer advice, please contact me via cell phone, Protected content , or email: Protected content . Protected content

Thank you very much in advance.

Simona

Montréal Forum