Join now

Looking for opportunity (Montréal)

I am currently looking for new Job opening in Montreal
I have already been in several positions of responsibility in the past. Cache Cache. Project Manager (Marketing and Advertisement), Zky Stunt Production Project and Business Management (Advertisement and Film Production), I obtained amongst others a lot of insights into top management level, the ability to foresee potential situations and provide necessary initiative to solve problems, implement and drive processes as well as I learned to thrive under pressure.
I also worked in positions for Business Analysis and Sales.

I enjoy working in a fast-paced business environment and like to share the excitement of growing an enterprise business.
Being proficient in French, English and Russian, while having basics communication in Chinese, I am looking for new challenges in Montreal in the following areas: Business Consulting, Business Development, and Sales. I’m also open if there’s any other propositions offered.

If you are interested in my profile, or you know somebody that might be, please do not hesitate contact me, I am available for personal meetings at any time.

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like any more information about my qualifications

Thank you in advance for your assistance. Wishing you a good day and looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Konsyantin Brezgalov
Protected content