Join now

McGill University Rental, Available 15/06-31/07 (Montréal)

Hello,

Available June 15 to July 31. No possibility of lease renewal or extension.

I'm seeking a sub-tenant for my room. It would suit a single person only. Ground floor, cohabiting with no more than 2 male graduate students.

McGill University premises consisting of private bedroom with built-in wardrobe, single bed, desk and 6 draws, bookshelf; shared toilet; shared open-plan kitchen and lounge at the heart of Downtown, owned by McGill University.

A former coach-house for one of the many illustrious mansions on Peel Street, this graduate house is situated opposite the McGill Law Library and various other university departments. It is a beautiful part of Montreal, nestled underneath Mont Royal within a **30 second walk** to **Downtown Montreal** (you can see the skyscrapers from the bedroom windows).

The rent is $563 for the entire period (a price heavily subsidised by me), inclusive of heat/electricity. Free Laundry facilities located in the building, requiring card access, for which non-McGill tenants must pay a $50 deposit.

Wireless and ethernet-enabled Internet available on negotiation. There is no phone, but a payphone is located directly across the street.

Basic accommodation but worth it for the unbeatable location.

Please contact me at Protected content for further details.

Best,
Harry

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

Montréal Forum