Join now

McGill University Rental, Available 15/06-31/07 (Montréal)

Hello,

Available June 15 to July 31. No possibility of lease renewal or extension.

I'm seeking a sub-tenant for my room. It would suit a single person only. Ground floor, cohabiting with no more than 2 male graduate students.

McGill University premises consisting of private bedroom with built-in wardrobe, single bed, desk and 6 draws, bookshelf; shared toilet; shared open-plan kitchen and lounge at the heart of Downtown, owned by McGill University.

A former coach-house for one of the many illustrious mansions on Peel Street, this graduate house is situated opposite the McGill Law Library and various other university departments. It is a beautiful part of Montreal, nestled underneath Mont Royal within a **30 second walk** to **Downtown Montreal** (you can see the skyscrapers from the bedroom windows).

The rent is $563 for the entire period (a price heavily subsidised by me), inclusive of heat/electricity. Free Laundry facilities located in the building, requiring card access, for which non-McGill tenants must pay a $50 deposit.

Wireless and ethernet-enabled Internet available on negotiation. There is no phone, but a payphone is located directly across the street.

Basic accommodation but worth it for the unbeatable location.

Please contact me at Protected content for further details.

Best,
Harry

Montréal Forum