Join now

Montreal Non-Profits | exhibition (Montréal)

As you know, I'm one of the four ambassadors in the Montreal Chapter!

As a member of the University Club of Montréal, I put all together my resources to help the non-profits in my city and I hope you join me on the 13th of October Protected content .

Our upcoming official event is exceptional provided I brought together few groups of people: non-profits (local, international, established and grassroots), 2 university departments (Concordia: AHSC and McGill: SEDE) with their students, and of course- you!

And to make it even more special, it will take place at the most beautiful clubhouse founded by two amazing Canadians: Stephen Leacock and John McCrae (Flanders Fields, yes- the original poem is on display in our clubhouse).

(We however practise strict dress code: Smart Casual - hoodies and running shoes are not permitted.)

There will be three activities: lunch, panel and showroom. The showroom is business as usual: Albatross Members ($8) and Basic Members ($20).

As for the roundtable luncheon, we have an amazing speaker by the name of Julie Quenneville - fundraiser extraordinaire - she raised $300M in a single campaign!

If you're a startup, working at a foundation or non-profit, you must meet her bc you will learn a thing or two from her. Did I mention she is a coveted speaker???

The panel consists of four individuals who work for non-profits. One is a professor.

If you know any non-profits who wanted to set up a kiosk, kindly put me in contact. We still have a couple more tables.

FYI, it will be covered by Mountain Lake PBS.

Bring your friends. This is an opportunity to learn more about your new city, especially the non-profit sector that provides training, and services either free or per donation.

And if you're looking for leisure activities that are fulfilling such as volunteering, our non-profits are constantly looking!

Montréal Forum

Our Global Partners