Join now

Movember (Montréal)

Views

I signed up for Movember and for the first time I’m growing a moustache, or a Mo. You can still participate by letting your Mo grow, donating and spreading the word.

As for the girls, or Mo Sistas, there are also a few ways to help. Not only you can donate, but you can increase awareness withing your circles: with some encouraging words, Mo Sistas can influence men to participate and grow a Mo, live a healthy lifestyle, and get checked regularly.

Since today it is only Movember 4th, there is not much to see yet, but I promise I will post a photo of myself later in the month so you can make fun of me! In the meantime, I’ll let you with some additional information about the initiative:
--
It’s Movember, the month formerly known as November, which is dedicated to growing moustaches and raising awareness and funds for men’s health. I have joined the movement and will be donating my upper lip to the cause for 30 days. My Mo will spark conversations, and no doubt generate some laughs; all in the name of raising vital awareness and funds for prostate cancer.

Why am I so passionate about men’s health?
* On average men live Protected content less than women
* 1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
* 25,500 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer this year in Canada

I invite you to support me by donating to me Protected content . You can even go old school and write a cheque payable to “Movember Canada”, reference my name and Registration Number Protected content send it to:

Movember Canada, Protected content Avenue, PO Box 65, Toronto, ON M5T 2T2

If you’d like to find out more about the type of work you’d be helping to fund by supporting Movember, take a look at the Programs We Fund section on the Movember website: Protected content

Thank you in advance for supporting my efforts to change the face of men’s health. All donations are tax deductible.

Diego Mastroianni

Montréal Forum

Our Global Partners