Join now

Native Romanian teacher on line (Montréal)

I am interested in teaching- tutoring on line expats- testing Romanian language.

I'm native Romanian, professor of Romanian language and EFL with accreditation at University of Philology in Bucharest, Romania .
Also I'm a certified teacher, ESL and translator/interpreter in NS, Canada.
I have extensive experience of tutoring Romanian on line professionals ( doctors, international medical students, engineers, business consultants, etc) from USA, Canada, England, Danemark and Australia.

My Romanian lessons will help the clients to learn the language or improve through conversation, reading, listening and writing; they will tailor the learners to express clearly in social, business, situations, academic or travel purposes.

Regarding my teaching techniques, I provide plenty of materials for conversation, grammar, Romanian traditions trying to cater my learners' goals and interests, offering constant feed backs through homework corrections and explanations. My lessons on Skype will offer instant dialogues,vocabulary and expressions clarifications whenever will be necessary.
I'm an enthusiast and reliable teacher , love very much tutoring on line and have a flexible work schedule according to the clients' needs.

My CV and references will be also available upon your request.

I look forward to hearing from you.