Seeking Business Expert in Canada (Montréal)
A global leader in cross-cultural and language training is seeking experienced cross-cultural Subject Matter Experts to deliver 90-minute, one-on-one interactive sessions. Acting as a guest speaker during training programs, Subject Matter Experts will present information on a specific subject for one relocating executive and/or their family. Subjects covered are: business etiquette in host country, an overview of culture & customs in the host country, daily living in city of relocation, and/or a historical overview of host country.
As our organization continues to grow we are strengthening and expanding our network of Cross-Cultural Subject Matter Experts worldwide, however we are actively searching for Subject Matter Experts in Canada with experience working in the United States and/or Norway.
Subject Matter Experts do not need to be physically located in the country being presented, however in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the country is required.
• Must have practical and recent/current international living & working experience
• Should demonstrate a positive attitude toward executives’ current and host country
• Must be articulate, and have ability to communicate clearly & comfortably via phone
• Capable of constructing a thorough hand-out using Company’s presentation template & guidelines
• Knowledge of cross-cultural field
• Public speaking experience preferred
• Ability to train in English; knowledge of an additional language is a plus.
Please submit your resume for consideration.