Join now

Short term: Spacious 2 bdr the plateau, wifi. $77 (Montréal)

Protected content

Two bedroom apartment all for $77 per night.

Comfortable apartment In the heart of the Plateau.

- 5 minutes walking distance from Metro Mont Royal,
- 7 minutes walking distance from Metro Laurier
- 2 minutes from the bus stop
- A few steps from Mont Royal Street and Saint Denis Street ( some of the most charming streets in Montreal.)
- 3 parks withing walking distance.

Within the Apartment:
- One master bedroom with a queen size bed
- One smaller bedroom with a tween size bed (and -if needed- and additional tween size mattress)
- One desk and comfortable chairs in each of the bedroom
- One sofa bed in the living room
- Wireless Internet
- One balcony with a charming back yard. Ideal for coffee/tea or a glass of wine
- Functional Kitchen with all the appliances
- Dinning room with table for four
- Ample Living room
- Big bathroom bathtub/shower
- Washer and dryer
- Hair dryer
- Iron plus Iron table
- Each room has a different thermostat to set the temperature to your comfort.
- Towels ans sheets are included

This Protected content feet apt. is set up to accommodates 6 people (two in the queen bed, two in the smaller room, and two in the sofa bed), but if you bring your own sleeping bag for additional guest, you are welcome. I have great neighbors but they are also quite private and respectful (like me). Big or loud parties would not be appropriate here.

The neighborhood is one of the most desired neighborhood for it life and colors. In the Plateau you are near to some of Montreal's finest shopping, dining and entertainment.

This Apartment is very dear to me and I would prefer to share it with those who are respectful of other's property and who's identity have been verified by Airbnb.

I am a dance teacher (Salsa, Argentine Tango, Ballroom, West Coast Swing...) If you are a dancer, I can advise you of all the dance clubs within walking distance. If you are not a dancer (yet), there's always the possibility of taking a class during your visit! I hope to help make your stay in Montreal a great experience.

No smoking, no animals.

Montréal Forum