Join now

Tickets for Diner en Blanc Montreal - August 17th (Montréal)

Would you like to participate this year to the Diner en Blanc?
check the website
montreal.dinerenblanc.info
I am selling my tickets as I won't be able to make it.
Cost 80$ for 2 guests
Bus
Departure:
620 Avenue Atwater, Montréal, QC
Map:
Day:
Thursday 17 August Protected content
Time:
17: Protected content

Transporation mode : pedestrian
Departure point : Protected content Atwater, Montréal,Qc, H4C
Group Leader : Jean-Sébastien
Table Leader : Maribèle

Info: What are the key rules of the event?
Le Dîner en Blanc is quite different from other evenings. Seats are allotted on site in a very specific manner. - Once confirmed, the presence of each guest thus becomes essential and mandatory, whatever happens and regardless of weather conditions; - Colour: white only; - Bring a picnic basket, white table cloth, table (between 28”x28” and 32”x32”) and foldable chairs (white); - Arrive and depart by bus or organised public transit; - Bring one’s refuse when departing and leave the place as clean as it was upon arrival.

Registration regulations
Dîner en Blanc, the most sought after SECRET event will be accommodating around Protected content in your area! This year the event will be held on August 15th.

Travel to the secret location by chartered bus or metro from one of the 19 meeting points throughout the town. Dîner en Blanc's carefully selected venue is one of the most beautiful and prestigious sites of your local landscape…

Dress Code:

WHITE…WHITE only!
ELEGANT… indeed very elegant!
ORIGINALITY is always welcomed

Attire that is NOT permitted:

No t-shirts and sport tops
No colored sport shoes
No baseball caps
No shorts

Rules to follow to be re-invited to future “Dîner en Blanc”:

Dress fashionably, in white only
Bring a foldable square table (30” * 30” – 24” sq table minimum for pedestrian participants), 2 white foldable chairs, a piknik basket with non-disposable utensils and plates, as well as delicious food. Please no paper or plastic. As per food, you may choose to opt for menus offered by the Dîner en Blanc caterer.
You must be accompanied (2 people per table)
Respect table/group leader's instructions
Everyone must remain until the end of the evening
Your area must be left as CLEAN as it was upon arrival, if not cleaner!
Dispose of your rubbish in a garbage bag and TAKE YOUR BAG WITH YOU. No garbage bags are to be left on the site
The presence of all guests is required and mandatory, weather conditions notwithstanding.

Failure to comply with any of the aforementioned rules shall constitute sufficient cause for a table/group leader's refusal to take you on-site, and you will not be re-invited the following year.

Important Information
- Members registrating to Pedestrian groups must bring their own STM tickets or pass. The Ticket price is not included in participation fees
- Food baskets will be up for sale on your Member page within a few days.

Please text me at Protected content I will call you back asap! :)

Montréal Forum

Our Global Partners