Join now

Warm Welcome and Sunny Homestay in Little Italy (Montréal)

New in town? Why don't you come and live with us in trendy Little Italy!
I am a friendly language teacher and can teach you French, Italian and English while you are here. I live with my 15 year old son, a lovely Bernese Mountain Dog and 3 very cuddly cats. We have an excellent location, near Saint Laurent street and Beaubien metro station. We are surrounded by cool neighborhood cafés, fabulous live music venues and hot night spots along with amazing restaurants. We live near the Jean Talon Market and buy fresh farm produce every day. Little Italy is famous for its multicultural community, free festivals and great atmosphere! There is Jarry park nearby along with DeCastelnau metro station which takes you to University of Montreal. We live by a park which also has a Basket Ball court, and there is a bicycle path in front of the door, along with a bus route. Personally, I like to walk downtown, but it is only a 20 mns ride to UQAM or Concordia University and even faster by car. There is parking on the street. I can even rent you my car and lend you my bicyle! I was born in Montreal and grew up in Rome, Lausanne and NYC. I love to meet new people from around the world and share cultures. There is nothing like immersion to get to know a place and its people, while practicing a new language. I am only charging $450 at the moment for a private room, with its own balcony with a private exit. It is fully furnished, heated and with wifi along with sheets and towels. We share the kitchen, living and dining room, bathroom with all amenities included, even the soap and toothpaste! Meals can be included for a fee. Hurry while it is still available! We can't wait to meet you!
You can text me at Protected content find me on Facebook under Alice Guerin La Fleche

Montréal Forum

Our Global Partners