Join now

3 room apt in Lomonosovski district to rent (Moscow)

My wife and I are moving away from Moscow and are looking to rent the 3 room apartment we own.

Solid built in the Stalin era, it is located in the much sought after Lomonosovski district between Leninsky Prospect and Prospect Vernadskovo.

An easy 7 minute walk will get you to University Metro, so it is ideally positioned for anyone who wants to live away from the hustle & bustle of Moscow centre but needs easy commuting.

The area is leafy and quiet; but well served with a good shopping centre, entertainment, fitness clubs, walks, parks and is very safe for children of all ages.

The property is 78 sq. mtrs and is decorated and maintained to a European standard.

The entrance corridor has a range of built-in storage cupboards with sliding doors.

The main bedroom has a full wall of built-in mirrored door wardrobes

The kitchen & dining room have been opened up to make a great family living space. The kitchen is fully fitted with high quality Italian cherry wood units and includes an integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and gas oven & hob.

The 3rd room can be used as either a bedroom or sitting room/study.

We are looking for a rent of Protected content pcm and it is available from mid-August.

To arrange a viewing contact me on Protected content Natalia on Protected content