Join now

4-week Intensive Russian Course at Liden and Denz? (Moscow)

My husband and I left Moscow a couple of weeks ago on quite short notice. I had prepaid a nine-week intensive Russian course Protected content per week group classes) at Liden and Denz for the summer, and was only able to use five weeks. Unfortunately due to their cancellation policy, my only option is to use up the remaining four weeks by the end of the year, or I can transfer them to someone else.

Since I won't be back in Moscow this year, I would like to offer up my credit to anyone interested in studying for four weeks (and if you like it and want to continue, I'm sure that will be easy to do directly with them). I had a great time studying at the school and learned a lot. Class sizes are small and the teachers are very good. I was planning on continuing with more classes there after the initial nine weeks were up and wished I'd enrolled sooner!

I originally paid Protected content (expat rate) for the nine weeks, or Protected content per week. I'll be out Protected content the four weeks (they regularly charge RUB Protected content you buy just four weeks of classes), but would be willing to sell for USD 400, sent to my Paypal account. $100/week!

Please let me know if you're interested, or if you know any newcomers who might be!

Thanks!

Moscow Forum

Our Global Partners