Join now

Accountant/IFRS Reporting, etc (Moscow)

Dear all,

My name is Bradley and i am interested in seeking new employment opportunities within Moscow, or possibly even in St Petersburg, Russia.

I am a 28 years old male, my nationality is South African, and i currently work as a senior auditor in Moscow.

I am a qualified Chartered Accountant - CA(SA), and i have 6 years working experience, 5 of those years having been in auditing (of which 3 years were at a big 4 Company), and then approximately 1 year in commerce as a financial accountant/controller/reporting.

The types of roles i would be interested in considering include financial accountant, management accountant, IFRS reporting, etc...
Ideally it would be for a branch or subsidiary of a foreign owned company where english would be the working language, as my level of Russian language is only at beginner.

Please feel free to contact me on my email address, Protected content if you would like to get in touch and discuss. I would also be happy to pass on my resume to anybody that may be interested.

Many thanks,
Bradley Houston

Moscow Forum