Join now

All Together Charity Fair this Saturday, April 21 (Moscow)

Dear friends,

this year I would like to celebrate my birthday [Felix, thanks for congrats!] together with other April-born boyz/gals at All Together Charity Fair, where various designers sell their handmade artworks, hairstylists introduce spring hairstyles, fun lottery is drown and much much more. ...The main idea is quite simple: you do not need to think about presents/gifts in advance, you can buy presents there - right at the spot. No strings attached/no obligations :) you do not need to buy anything for me - buy it for yourself or for other b-day guys and gals ;) [All proceeding will be used to cover medical expenses for rehabilitation of Alexei Prozorov, 12yo boy from Voronezh region, who has complex cerebral palsy (ICP)].

Moreover, I can tell you one little dirty secret:) There will be Date Auction, too. And I am affraid I am one of the lots. (Date Auction is auction where you can win a date with a particular person - this is a very very funny way of fundrising, beleive me:)

... and of course I can promise each and every guest a piece of a birthday cake and a glass of champagne!

So, please join us!

All the best,
Boris

DATE: April 21, Protected content
TIME: noon till dusk :) (official hours 12:00PM-6:00PM)
VENUE: MART cafe, Protected content
ADDRESS: Petrovka 25/1 (MMOMA building)

PS Here is fb event: Protected content
and event on the site (sorry, Russian only) Protected content

Moscow Forum

Our Global Partners