Join now

Back in the Job Market (Moscow)

I relocated to Moscow in August Protected content New York where I was a Sr. Analyst at a premier chemical consultant company.

Since moving to Moscow, I have been an independent consultant with projects, ranging from market studies to company financial modeling as well as preparing for CFA exam and studying the Russian language. I am a native english speaker and have basic knowledge of Russian.

I hold a Bachelors degree in finance and marketing as well as a minor in economics from Marist College (New York, USA).

I have 4 years of experience as an analyst in the chemical industry and have been involved in projects ranging from litigation support to plant feasibility studies. I have considerable experience in developing cost competitive analyses, cost curves, market research, trade flows, as well as price forecasting. I thrive in both team environments and individual tasks.

I have been a key part in the integration of tools, services and training in a global company and have also developed financial models that contributed to over $500,000 of revenue.
Below is a list of services I have consulting experience with:
-Market, Price and Margin forecasting
-Competitor and Cost Competitiveness Analysis
-Benchmarking Studies
-Technology Evaluation and Selection
-Feasibility Studies and Project Optimization
-Project Economics
-Financial Modeling
-Due Diligence Support
-Asset Valuation

If anyone has any leads I will be grateful. I can be reached through Internations or my personal email account: Protected content .

Thank you,
Michael Schaffer

Moscow Forum