Join now

Business workshop with Alan Miltz, 8-9 June 2010 (Moscow)

Dear members,

My company is organizing the workshops for entrepreneurs, CEOs and CFOs in Moscow. Our speaker Alan Miltz is one of the best international experts on cash flow, financial performance, banking etc. Alan is the founder of Inmatrix company which developed financial analysis techniques that have become a global standard. Attendees of the workshop will learn the financial techniques used by the best global companies to measure performance and eliminate their financial blind spots.

You will find more information about the speaker and workshop at this website: Protected content

Here is our special offer for InterNations members: register for any workshop and bring another member of your management team for free. This offer is optimal for business owner or CEO and CFO or other financial executive.

Unfortunately I cannot offer you any discounts from the advertised price. However, I can guarantee that the following prices will be effective for you in case of late registration, including the day of the workshop: Protected content for the basic workshop (8th June), Protected content for advanced full-day workshop (9th June).

Please mention InterNations at the time of registration.

Moscow Forum

Our Global Partners