Communications Specialist - Native Eng/Fr with Rus (Moscow)
I'm on the market for a new position following some unfortunate changes at my current workplace. I hope you don't mind me soliciting your help in finding a great new position/company.
I am a native English and French speaker with very good Russian (professional use).
- Multilingual communications specialist working for corporate clients and international media in Russia and CIS
- Focus on internal/external communication, representation/interaction with Russian companies/clients
- Background in Recruitment, Account Management and Training
- Pursuing an MA in Change Management (focus on improving work processes in Russian companies) at the Russian Presidential Academy of Economics and Public Administration.
- BA in Geography and Regional Planning
I have been in Moscow for three years now. I can only considering full time positions offering a visa.
I would much appreciate any leads you may have. For my CV or any questions, please email me directly on Protected content or call me Protected content
I hope it works out!