Join now

Cooking school for tasty Moscow life!

Dear all!
Those of you, who are familiar with Jamie Oliver cookery classes, would be impressed to find top quality classes here in Moscow. Culinary studio of Julia Vysotskaya is definitely in Moscow top list of “must go” places.
We have 2 studios so far, both located in the city center, one just near the Red Square. Both studios present variety of master-classes dedicated to different national cuisines, including French, Spanish, Italian, Russian and Asian. And still we are the only school in Moscow, which provides autonomous cooking stations for each participant. Apart from that we are always welcome to see you for the best corporate and family events.
Now I want to develop new master-classes and complete cooking courses, which will be conducted in English and generally focused on the needs of expats. It means not only new skills, but friendly atmosphere, flexible schedule, perfect networking, fantastic hobby and special events.
Since I want this product to be perfect, I would be happy to gather active group in order to create and shape these master-classes and activities together and make them perfect.
If you are interested to join the group and develop something that would be interesting for you and your friends, contact me by email Protected content
Our web-site Protected content
Sincerely Yours,
Yulia

Moscow Forum

Our Global Partners