Join now

Cozy room in 2-bed near Alekseevskaya (Moscow)

Hi there! My flatmate is moving out on 28th of August, so I have a room in 2-bedroom flat (means, there are two bedroom and no living room). Metro Alekseevskaya (2d station from the ring), 5 minutes walk to Bochkova street. Nice and helpful landlord.

The flat is on the 1st floor, 70m2 total, has lots of space and very well equipped: air cons, dishwasher, TV etc. The room is about 20m2, you’ll have TV (if you love watching Russian TV ) and a sofa.

There is an exceptional infrastructure around: 24/7 supermarkets and pharmacies (the two ones exactly next building), laundry, cafe and restaurants.

I am Yana, a 36 years old female and working as a content executive for an international project KidZania Moscow. I have been studying and living in the UK and Canada for three years, so no problem with communication in English, or if you would like to practice your Russian, you’re welcome too. It would be lovely to share a flat with a Protected content girl, who is tidy, serious, respects privacy and will treat a flat like a home sweet home, but not a hotel.

Drop me a line, or get in touch on FB Protected content .

Well, now move to the most important part of the message. Finance.
Protected content per month Protected content deposit + bills (water and electricity) + wifi Protected content per month) + Philippine cleaning lady Protected content per visit).

I can send pictures on request.

P.S. Girls only!