- provide construction engineering expertise to support on-going and new projects in Russia;
- participate in the development of statements of work for design and construction, review facility design documentation;
- provide comments on engineering issues related to design and construction activities;
- help in providing technical oversight of construction activities on project sites.
- must have an in-depth and contemporary knowledge of regulatory processes and requirements related to industrial facility design
and construction, (knowledge of industrial facility infrastructure and system is desirable);
- must have significant experience with technical review of documents related to facility design and construction, development of
statements of work for facility design and construction, and design document quality control;
- higher degree as a civil construction engineer received from a leading Russian institute plus a minimum of 5 years of industrial
construction related experience;
- must be able to read and write in Russian and English, fluent in Russian, and have understanding of English technical language;
- strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office and experience with AutoCAD design software;
- punctual, reliable and conscientious, and capable of managing resources and schedules to affect deadlines; and must be able to
- must be ready to travel to project sites within Russia and have a valid foreign passport.
Please submit your CV to Protected content