Join now

English/French/Spanish nanny for my baby (Moscow)

Hello dear members,

I'm searching nanny for my 10 months old baby boy.We already tried local nanny some time ago, but it was not the best experience we had and we decided to give a try to find foreign nanny.
I only have to warn that we are asking no less responsibilities then from local nanny, but understand that there would be advantage in nanny speaking foreign language to our baby, therefore I will add some extra amount of money to that skill.
Our requirements are:
- Nanny that can work with us at least one year
- Experience with babies/ or work in preschool educational centers/ or degree in child education
- Location of nanny near metro Universitet/Profsoyuznaya/ Ramenki or travel no more then 30 minutes away
- To love children and consider spending time with them as joy rather then work

Working hours start from Protected content and will be about Protected content per day.Somethimes may require to come earier or stay untill 23 or midnight, but its as an exception. We pay hourly twice per months.Salary we shall discuss and it will depend on many aspects.

We also keep searching local nanny too, so in case you are or you know any nanny that would be suitable for us, please, let me know.I would appreciate your help a lot.

Looking forward to hear from you

Moscow Forum