Join now

English, Russian coaching, flat mates (Moscow)

Dear friends,

I'll be glad to help you with Russian or English and besides we can practice Spanish together.

My e-mail is Protected content
If you are interested in a coach for you or your children, be free to write to discuss.

I'm also looking for a flat mate.
I'm a new member in InterNations (I have found your mail in forum about Russian Learning courses), so I ask my question and will appriciate your informational help very much.
I'd like to find and share apartment (renting) with an expat person. I think it's good and useful to us both, because I have experience in teaching/coaching English and Russian and I can help with learning Russian and my expat roommate can talk in English with me and I have a good language practice. Besides we can exchange our knowledge about our cultures. I'm a QA Manager in the international company in Moscow. I aslo have good experience in administrative and PR fields. I'm positive, optimistic and active person.
Could you be so kind to tell me how I can find the right expat person - request, forum or how? What is the best way here?
Thanks a lot for your help in advace. This issue is very important for me.

And else: I'll be very glad to have a flat mate (in 2-3bedroom flat) from Russia originally too of course:)

Best regards,
Angelica

Moscow Forum