Finance and Administration Manager (Moscow)
. Role & Candidate Profile
The firm is looking for Finance and Administration Manager who will be reporting to the regional Finance Manager Eastern Europe, Middle East & Export –
This is a new position.
The Finance and Administration Manager will manage a team of 2 people – 1 chief accountant and 1 accountant.
In this role there are further development chances in the group within regional and global organization as the Finance and Administration Manager will fulfill the operational financial reporting directly to Czech Republic.
Under the supervision of the regional Finance Manager, the successful candidate will manage and lead all Finance & Administration activities of the company; i.e. controlling, finance & bookkeeping, auditing, reporting, rental contract management and legal issues in the most efficient way.
Main roles and areas of responsibilities:
• Manage and lead all Finance activities; i.e. controlling, finance & bookkeeping, auditing etc.
• Working closely with finance HQ in Prague, fulfil ad hoc requirements
• Work according to market/business plans regarding costs
• Responsible for the external and internal auditing
• Responsible for compliance with statutory requirements and corporate rules
• Responsible for monthly financial reporting
• Responsible for developing financial tools to steer towards improved profitability
• Lead the annual budget work, create one company budget and budgets per business area and sales area
• Responsible for leading and organizing the Administration work
• Responsible for contract management
• Work together with external legal representatives on legal aspects
• Report trends and market conditions
• Responsible for payments to suppliers
• Manage and responsible for process relating with receivables (monitoring, reporting, collecting, creating provisions for bad debts, etc.)
• Strengthen controlling functions
• Report directly to Regional Finance Manager
• Manage and lead the employees in the department
• Set targets, budgets and goals for all people and support them in their day-to-day activities
• Work closely together with the other department managers and support their activities
• Assist the sales organization in maintaining close relations between Tremco illbruck and the customers
• Performance Reviews verbally and in writing with all employees at least once a year.
• Keep cost in line with budget: i.e. travel & entertainment, salaries etc.
In respect of the candidate profile:
• Russian, or ex-patriot
• Male or Female
• Protected content old, but we will not limit the search by this range
• Fluent Russian and English both written and oral language skill is a must
• University or college degree (Finance, Math)
• 5-8 plus years of Finance working experience preferably min 3 year in an international company is a must
• Manufacturing experience is a plus
• The ideal candidate will possess a strong interest and proven experience in both strategic and operational management in the area of finance and administration
• Proven organizational, interpersonal and line management skills
• Committed to developing and motivating team members
• Strong organizational, analytical and financial skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Computer experience in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and NAVISION, US Gaap or similar accounting software all required
• Interest in evaluating processes and propose and implement changes
• Drivers license
• The expected compensation is minimum 90,000 gross per month (Russian currency) plus annual bonus of 9%, but we will not limit the search by this range
• Other benefits: as per local regulations
People who is interested, please send a cv to: