Head of Procurement to the Developer company (Moscow)
- develop frame agreements contracts for services and material;
- co - develop template contracts for major purchases investments (>100 mUSD)
- manage a Procurement department of 20 employees;
- Liase with Projects, Legal, Commercial, Conceptual and Construction Quantity Survey team, to ensure safeguarding of the legal technical and commercial risks to a minimum;
- ensure competitive sourcing in a difficult environment;
- development of procedures and guidelines for the purchasing process;
- ad-hoc support and coach team members in commercial negotiations;
- create and adapt Reinforce the need for a procurement strategy and the implementation of the same.
- above 10 years of experience from contractual development and management of large international investments (>100 MUSD);
- basic Legal experience from Contractual development;
- financial and commercial negotiation skills;
- civil or Mechanical Engineer Education or technical education or experience with economical back grounds, preferably from Technical university .
- high commercial awareness and negotiations experience.
- Fluent in English
Please submit your CV to Protected content