H&S Project Manager reports directly to Manager, HSE (hereinafter - Supervisor).
II. Main Functions
• Manage the Lead HSE site coaches
• Interfaces with Labor and Health Inspectorate, Coordinator HSE Leads, PMC HSE managers, Construction Contractor HSE mgrs,
• Incident Investigation, Set-up and coordinate Incident Review Panels
• Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly alignment meetings with HSE specialist.
• Incident Review Panel,
• Site Safety Leadership Team meeting, audits, inspections.
• Monthly HSE theme, Dash Board, Tenants of Safety, Life Saving Rules,
• Contractor HSE prequalification,
• Coordinate training
• Set-up contracts for:
1. Health support services for audits and inspections, first aid training
2. Safety support services for training, audits and inspections
3. HSE-MS compliance verification services
4. HSE training services for PtW, JHA, BBS
5. HSE communication services, poster campaigns, video and photography
6. Support services for award and recognition programs.
Compliance with government legislation and regulations and internal rules pertaining to HSE during transportation operations and motor vehicle and construction machinery operation at all construction sites of Project;
V. Qualification Requirements
H&S Project Manager shall be a person having a relevant higher education degree and at least 5-year experience in a senior role in the HSE Departments.
To perform his/her duties, H&S Project Manager should possess the following skills and knowledge:
• Must be self-starting with experience working in a multi-national and geographically spread working environment;
• Proficient in written and oral English and Russian.
Please apply to Protected content