Helpdesk Analyst (Russian Speaking), KL, Malaysia (Moscow)
POSITION PROFILE: Helpdesk Analyst (System Specialist)
Location : Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Answers calls within agreed customer SLA;
• Record and classify all customers queries;
• Under general supervision, responds to and diagnoses complex hardware, software and network problems in a customer focused environment.
• Prioritize and resolve issues identified by customers and other teams in a timely manner.
• Will work with IT Services functional teams and other team members to ensure issue resolution in accordance with Service Level Agreement (SLA).
• Updates customer on problem status/resolution in accordance with SLA.
• Escalate problems as required
• Monitor the IT service process and workflow to ensure SLA’s are met.
• Analyses & interpret client queries to ascertain and solve issues;
• Provide accurate and creative solutions to client problems meeting all predefined quality measurements;
• Liaise with internal and external resolver groups regarding queries on incident status;
• If unable to perform a first time fix pass to the appropriate resolution team as per local service levels;
• Monitor email inbox/call queues to ensure all incidents are updated and progressing in the required timescales.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
• Required language(s): English and conversant of other language is an added advantage.
• Expertise in the following: Windows Desktop Operating Systems; PC Hardware; Peripherals; MS Office; Imaging software.
• At least 1-2year(s) of working experience in the related field.
• Preferably Junior Helpdesk Analyst specializing in IT/Computer - technical call centre or equivalent.
• Good interpersonal skills and customer interface skills - both on the phone and in person with customers and colleagues.
• ITIL knowledge and general certifications such as Window 7 is an added advantage.
• Must willing to work in 24/7 shift environment
Interested Applicants may send their comprehensive resume to Protected content