Join now

Looking for a job ? (Moscow)

Hey everyone

The job market is difficult and frustrating for most professionals I speak to, mainly due to confusion and misinformation on what is happening and what is possible. While many organizations have stopped hiring and reduce staff - there are still a number of large organizations that are currently using the changes in the economy as an opportunity to hire top talent - stable employees with proven experience who could add value and are looking for career growth during these challenging times.

We are always looking to speak and connect with interesting professionals both Russian and expat within Finance, Banking (yes, its not dead), Sales / Marketing or In-house HR. Please contact me for more information.

Also, if you are looking for a career change and are interested in considering opportunities in recruitment and executive search - I'm personally looking to hire professionals who are interest in our field of activity. Most people have a different impression of what recruitment really is, especially within an international firm like ours, so if you're curious, I'm happy to chat about it