Join now

Looking for an employment in Moscow

Hi everyone,

To summarize in brief, I’m an Italian/German native investment professional who places a premium on real estate and investments. After growing and running a real estate business, I’m looking to transition to a investment role in the real estate and/or finance industry. Although my experience has been primarily entrepreneurial, my core competencies and real-world experience will provide me with a solid foundation in which to effectively deliver results in your organization. For example:

*I’m an adaptable professional, who can multitask, prioritize, and re-prioritize, as business needs change on a regular basis.

*I take a personal pride in my work product, placing a strong attention on detail and ensuring streamlined operations.

*I hold an MBA and I also undertook an Intensive financial modeling and valuation training program in Frankfurt focused on (i) financial statement analysis, (ii) valuation methodologies and (iii) financial modeling, specifically:

• "Normalized" and "Spread" historical and projected financial statements, including in depth analyses of operational and leverage ratios
• Performed company valuations utilizing (i) comparable public company analysis, (ii) precedent transactions analysis and (iii)discounted cash flow (DCF) analysis
• Built a fully integrated cash flow model, including 5-year projections, debt and interest schedules, revolver modeling and sensitivity tables
• Modeled leveraged buy-out (LBO) and merger scenarios, with emphasis on sources and uses, pro forma financial statements, purchase price considerations, synergies, accretion/dilution and ratio analyses, among other concepts
• General investment banking processes such as pitching, debt and equity financing and sell-side M&A

Please feel free to contact me at any time.

My contact details:
Christian Weissensteiner
Tel.IT: Protected content
Tel.RU: Protected content
christian. Protected content
Protected content