Join now

Looking for Architectural Design work in Moscow

I am relocating ot Moscow shortly with my wife and family and am interested in finding some architectural work on a casual or part time basis. I have 20 years experience operating my own Architectural Design business in New Zealand, which I will still be operating remotely, but would also like to broaden my horizons and work in a Moscow design office if there are any opportunities.
I am highly competent with ArchiCAD currently using version 15 and will have my own license with me in Moscow, I have worked on a wide range of residential and light commercial type projects over the past 20 years, and have at times employed up to 6 staff of my own, so whether working as part of a team or leading a team I have plenty of experience. You can check out my company website at Protected content or look at my Facebook page Protected content for a look at some of my work.
I am not formally qualified, but have established a reputation as a top quality designer in the area I work in and many clients comment on the fact that they like my abilty to think outside of the box when coming up with design solutions.
Any leads would be much appreciated